The school bus driver holds a key responsibility in providing transportation services and has a considerable influence on the discipline and well-being of a student.
The attributes of strong character, firmness, fairness, and courtesy are especially important to the effectiveness of a school bus driver.
This position reports directly to the principal
- must hold a Class 5 license with an “S” endorsement
- be thoroughly familiar with and abide by the relevant sections of the statutes and regulations of The Saskatchewan Highway Traffic Act.
- ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all administration, staff, students, outside agencies, and the community exercising excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making skills to ensure quality of work, meets expected standards.
- Must keep the interior and exterior of the bus clean
- Strong communication skills
- If the successful candidate, you must provide a CPIC and VSC
- Must be eligible for MLCN Driver’s list
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, with subject title “Bus Driver, #22-51” to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2022, by 4:30 pm CST. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com