Muskeg Lake Cree Nation
P.O. Box 224 Marcelin SK S0J 1R0
The Muskeg Lake Cree Nation Health team is seeking to fill MLCN’s Administrative Receptionist position. This position is a full-time with responsibilities for the administrative support for the Health team & serves as receptionist to the Health Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain confidentiality and professional code of ethics
Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet clients upon arrival/dismissal
Maintaining Appointment Book
Checking voicemail on a daily basis
Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients/clients
Other duties as required
• Completion of a recognized secretarial or office management course is desired
• Some training or experience in using multi-line phones and computers
• Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle & cell phone
• Demonstrated interest in caring for persons with various health concerns
• Criminal Record Check (CPIC) and Vulnerable sector check are required
• Working knowledge of Cree language customs, traditions, and values is an asset
• Current CPR, AED, and First Aid and WHIMIS Certificates are an asset
• Knowledgeable of health programs offered is an asset
• Salary is negotiable and can commensurate with experience; benefits included.
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter with subject title “Administrative Assistant – Health”
To: firstname.lastname@example.org by:
Wednesday March 22, 2017 @ 4:30pm.