Data entry/housing tenant relations clerk
Job posting #19-55
The successful candidate will report to the Housing Manager. Candidate will assist in tenant relations on a daily basis and maintain a file management system to record Tenant correspondence and home conditions. Assist membership with the housing application process and scheduling of work orders. Assist Manager with annual inspections to update tenant files. Aiding and assisting in daily tasks as requested by the Manager.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have class 5 driver’s license
- Administrative and clerical knowledge
- Knowledge with computers and software
- Willing to take part in offered training
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organized
- Assist Housing director in daily tasks as directed
- Will work alongside GIS analyst
- Assist Director with tenant relations on a daily basis
- Tenant visits for report on condition of rental unit
- Weekly maintenance supply orders
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle & cell phone
- Criminal Record Check (CPIC) and a Vulnerable Sector is required
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, CPIC & Vulnerable Sector check with subject title “(Job Posting)” to email@example.com by Wednesday, November 12th 2019 at 4:30 PM CST.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for application and/ or resume submission is Wednesday, November 12th 2019