Health Administrative Assistant
Job posting 18-29
Job Summary the Muskeg Lake Cree Nation Health team is seeking to fill MLCN’s Administrative Receptionist position. This position is a full-time with responsibilities for the administrative support for the Health team & serve as receptionist to the Health Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain confidentiality and professional code of ethics
- Clerical duties
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet clients upon arrival/dismissal
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Chart Filling
- Checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients/clients
- Other duties as required
- Completion of a recognized secretarial or office management course is desired
- Some training or experience in using multi-line phones and computers
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle & cell phone
- Demonstrated interest in caring for persons with various health concerns
- Criminal Record Check (CPIC) is required
- Working knowledge of Cree language customs, traditions, and values is an asset
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid and WHIMIS Certificates are an asset
- Knowledgeable of health programs offered is an asset
- Salary is negotiable and can commensurate with experience; benefits included.
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, CPIC & Vulnerable Sector check with subject title “Health Administration Assistant” to email@example.com by Tuesday, October 24th, 2018 at 4:30 PM CST.
Deadline for application and/ or resume submission is Tuesday, October 24th, 2018.