Home Care nurse
Casual to full-time
Job posting 19-29
Muskeg Lake Cree Nation is currently looking for an enthusiastic self-starter interested in building experience in community nursing. Working closely with the Community RN Clinical Lead, the Home Care Nurse will provide hands on nursing support for all the community nursing programs including foot care, client health education, home care, and others, within their scope of practice.
- Foot Care Nurse
- Assist in Health Assessment, planning and care for Community home Care Clients
- HCA supervision for home care
- Assist in development and implementation of Home Care programs
- The Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative Program
- Provide statistics as necessary
- Sterilization of Home Care instruments
- Licensed Practical Nurse with a background in Public Health/Community Health preferred
- Registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Able to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Foot Care Certification or willing to obtain
- Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- CPIC and Vulnerable Sector Check are required
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, CPIC & Vulnerable Sector check with subject title “Licensed Practical Nurse” to email@example.com by June 20, 2019 at 4:30 PM CST.
Although the Deadline for applications and/ or resume submission is June 20th, 2019 we will receive applications beyond that date for future vacancies.