Kihiw Waciston School requires a Bus Driver for the 2017/2018 school year. The school bus driver holds a key responsibility in providing transportation services and has a large influence on the discipline and well-being of a student. The attributes of a strong character, firmness, fairness and courtesy are very important to the effectiveness of a school bus driver. This position reports directly to the Principal.
- Must hold a Class 5 license with an “S” endorsement
- Be thoroughly familiar with and abide by the relevant sections of the statues and regulations of the Saskatchewan Highway Traffic Act.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all administration, staff, students, outside agencies, and the community exercising excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision demonstrating sound judgement and decision making skills to ensure quality of work meets expected standards.
- Must be eligible for the MLCN Drivers List.
Qualified applicants should forward their resume, cover letter, drivers license, Drivers Abstract, CPIC and Vulnerable Sector Check and three current references with subject title “Bus Driver” to email@example.com by Friday JAN 5TH 2018 at 4:30 PM CST.