The school bus driver holds a key responsibility in providing transportation services and has a large influence on the discipline and well-being of a student. The attributes of strong character, firmness, fairness and courtesy are very important to the effectiveness of a school bus driver.
- Must hold a Class 5 license with an “S” endorsement
- Be thoroughly familiar with and abide by the relevant sections of the statutes and regulations of The Saskatchewan Highway Traffic Act.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all administration, staff, students, outside agencies, and the community exercising excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making skills to ensure quality of work, meets expected standards.
- Must be eligible for MLCN Driver’s list
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, CPIC & Vulnerable Sector check with subject title “Bus Driver” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application and/ or resume until position is filled.