The Medical taxi Driver holds a key responsibility in providing transportation services and has a large influence on the discipline and well-being of a client.
The attributes of strong character, firmness, fairness and courtesy are very important to the effectiveness of a Medical Taxi Driver.
This position reports directly to Medical Transportation Coordinator. The Health department is willing to support for physicals and licensing fees.
- must hold a Class 4 license or 1A and provide a “Drivers Abstract”
- be thoroughly familiar with and abide by the relevant sections of the statutes and regulations of The Saskatchewan Highway Traffic Act.
- ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all administration, clients, outside agencies, and the community exercising excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making skills to ensure quality of work, meets expected standards.
- Able to assist clients IN and OUT of vehicle and into medical appointments.
- Must be eligible for MLCN Driver’s list
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, CPIC & Vulnerable Sector check with subject title “Medical Transportation Driver” to email@example.com by Wednesday, October 24th 2018, at 4:30 PM CST.