Job posting #20-06
Job Summary: Under direction of the O&M Manager/Supervisor, the maintenance worker is responsible for the maintenance and physical condition of all band buildings. The maintenance worker will report on going conditions of band buildings to the O&M Manager/Supervisor, and will perform other tasks assigned by the O&M Manager/Supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Team work
- Time management
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good level of physical strength
- Accountability and dependability
- Stress tolerance
- Decision tolerance
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Operating equipment
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid SK class 5 Drivers license
- Ability to operate heavy equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and the tools required in various public works processes
- Strong working mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their uses, repair and maintenance.
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Time management skills
- Respect for diversity and treat others with respect
- Ability to take and follow in instruction
- Avoid unnecessary conflict
- Professional and courteous demeanor when dealing with the public
- Effectiveness in safety and productivity
- Safety equipment will be required (Steel toed boots, safety glasses, etc.)
Usual work hours are Monday- Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm with an hour off for lunch. Overtime may be required and/or working for extended hours. Earlier times may be required depending on snow fall.
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter, CPIC & Vulnerable Sector check with subject title “(Job Posting)” to email@example.com by Friday, February, 21, 2020 at 4:30 PM CST.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted
Deadline for application and/ or resume submission is Friday, February 21st, 2020