Housing and Public Works


Funding for Housing and Improvements

To apply for housing, fill in the PDF form below and email, mail or fax to the band office. Be sure to print or save an electronic copy for your records.

This form is also available at the band office, if you prefer to apply in person.

Housing department

Manager- Monica Corrigal  hmanager@muskeglake.com (306)371-6175

Project Manager-Russell Lafond (306)-716-7068

Admin Assistant-Shawna Wolfe (306)-250-4855 housingassist@muskeglake.com

Maintenance Tech-Wade Clouthier (306)-350-2149

To request services call the band office to complete a work order. After hours and weekends emergency only which includes; leaking pipes/no heat/electrical problems call Monica or Russell

References and Application(s)

Preventative Home Maintenance Guide

Muskeg Lake Housing Application

Renovation Application

Public Works

The Public Works Program covers the operation and maintenance of infrastructures on the main reserve and the Treaty Land Entitlement agricultural lands. Infrastructure services include roads, utilities, water and sewer, and communications, and are generally provided up to the buildings they service.  They are also the support for any community event from set up to take down and event maintenance.

Public Works Manager – Albert Dean Lafond