The Muskeg Lake Cree Nation offers many services to community members. These services are provided by the Muskeg Lake Cree Nation administration under the guidance of the Director of Operations. Programs and services for band members are delivered in a way that reflects our desire for a healthy community that lives by our Cree laws and values.

Housing – Apply for funding related to housing and learn about infrastructure services on reserve and TLE lands.

Area Services – Learn about nearby community services such as health care, education, banking and recreation.

Finance – Access financial information about Muskeg Lake, if you are a member, including payment schedule and financial reports.

Health & Wellness – Learn about community health services and how to apply for non-insured health benefits (NIHB).

Social Development – Find out about Income Assistance, your Status Number or SIN and interim support before EI.

Community Justice – Learn about the Community Justice Program, which is informed by Cree Law.

Recreation – See what sports and recreation are going on in the community for adults, for youth and at school.

Economic Development – Find out about how you can start your own business through the Business Grant Program.

Tips for Community Members when Accessing Programs and Services

Always ensure that Muskeg Lake has your most up to date contact information, including mailing address, phone number and email address.
Keep a printed or electronic copy of any applications that you submit.
Read policies or guidelines first to ensure that you meet all eligibility requirements.

Indian Residential Schools (IRS) Settlement

The Indian Residential Schools Settlement has been approved.

Read more

Important Notice: The Common Experience Payment application deadline has passed. Late applications will be accepted until September 19, 2012 in cases of disability, undue hardship and exceptional circumstances, and must include a written reason for the delay in application. For more information, you can call the CEP line at 1-866-699-1742 (TTY: 1-800-926-9105) or visit a Service Canada Centre.