Band Membership services help community members apply for and maintain any records relating to band membership. This might include band membership, Indian Status cards, birth certificates and band transfers, as well as Bill C3 and Bill C31 registration.

Indian Registry Services

Band Membership provides registration assistance for the following:

Have you changed your name?

If you have changed your name due to marriage or divorce, please contact us so we can update our records. Contact us also to let us formally know when there has been a death in the family.

Indian Status

Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) requires that you use only original birth certificates to add children to the Registry.

Read notice

Read about the Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS)

Read the FAQ about SCIS

Apply for Status cards online

Contact Us

Membership admin: Anita Lafleur