Housing and Public Works
The Public Works Program covers the operation and maintenance of infrastructures on the main reserve and the Treaty Land Entitlement agricultural lands. Infrastructure services include roads, utilities, water and sewer, and communications, and are generally provided up to the buildings they service.

Funding for Housing and Improvements

To apply for housing, fill in the PDF form below and email, mail or fax to the band office. Be sure to print or save an electronic copy for your records.

This form is also available at the band office, if you prefer to apply in person.

Housing Application

First Nations Market Housing Fund

The First Nations Market Housing Fund is the first national fund to offer financial support for housing on reserve and settlement lands while respecting communal ownership. Support extends to home ownership, rentals and renovations.

Read more on the FNMHF website